This interactive Zoom course is suitable for any clinician working within a team in primary and secondary care settings. The session will include real case examples and aims to highlight the risks associated with team communication and the potential impacts on patient safety, organisational culture and morale.
Common areas of team interaction that will be included are:
• Team meetings
• Patient handovers/debriefs
• Delegation and shared care processes
This course is led by MDDUS Risk Adviser, Kay Louise Grant.
Application has been made to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK for 3 CPD credits.
MDDUS medical member: £70
**To learn more or to book now.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.