The interactive course will explore the necessary elements which underpin a feedback culture and its link to behaviours which contribute to risk reduction, improvement and wellbeing.
Weaknesses that can undermine a feedback culture will then be considered; including the absence of interpersonal trust, leader behaviours, processes and individual skills.
Personal approaches to delivering feedback about performance and/or challenging colleague behaviours will be explored within both high and low-risk scenarios.
Personal responses to colleague feedback and the importance of leader modelling will be examined. By the end of the course, delegates will:
- be equipped with knowledge and insights to allow them to plan and embed personal behavioural change, and
- be able to identify strengths, weaknesses and, from these necessary actions for their own team or organisation to support a feedback culture.
This course is led by Liz Price, Head of Training, CPD and Risk Advisory Services at MDDUS.
Application has been made to the Royal College of Physicians for 3 CPD credits.
MDDUS Member: £70
Non-MDDUS Member: £105
Primary Care Direct delegate: £95
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.