In this two hour interactive workshop attendees will learn the benefits of social media use and how to develop a clear strategy to boost engagement and communication with patients and other stakeholders.
Topics we will cover include:
- How the practice social media page can be used to improve patient education and communication
- How social media interfaces with other communication channels - e.g. email, text, telephone, online consultations and your practice website
- The benefits that different platforms of social media may bring to the practice
- How to improve wider community engagement with other local businesses and healthcare organisations
- How to maximise team communication and business continuity with staff use of social media
During the session attendees will be able to participate in breakout sessions where you will have the opportunity to share your own experiences and views to help gain a better understanding of the potential benefits and challenges associated with the implementation of social media to achieve practice benefits.
Upon completion, a certificate detailing two hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
MDDUS Member: £45
Non-MDDUS Member: £60
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.