Using a combination of content delivery and self-directed discussion on key aspects in breakout groups, the course will cover the following:
- Understanding your personal data and privacy notices
- Conducting privacy impact assessments
- Managing data security breaches
- Dealing with subject access requests.
This course is led by MDDUS risk adviser, Alan Frame.
Upon completion, a certificate detailing three hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
MDDUS Member: £65
Non-MDDUS Member: £85
**To book your place, please click here. (Date tbc)
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.