The National Minimum Wage (Amendment) Regulations 2020 have been published and raise the NMW and the national living wage (per hour) from 1st April as follows:
- Employees aged 25 years and over: from £8.21 to £8.72
- Employees aged 21 to 24 years: from £7.70 to £8.20
- Employees aged 18 to 20: from £6.15 to £6.45
- Employees under 18: from £4.35 to £4.55
- Apprentices: from £3.90 to £4.15.
This page was correct at the time of publication. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.