Capsticks offer a full range of legal services to large corporate primary care providers, individual GP practices and practice managers, including:
- Core legal services: all types of property work including sale and leaseback, the formation of robust GP federations and collaborations, partnership agreements, practice mergers and acquisitions, and all types of primary care contracts including GMS, PMS and APMS.
- Specialist legal services: setting up joint ventures and community interest companies, construction law advice, succession planning issues and solutions, partnership dispute resolution, property dispute resolution and litigation, applications for financial assistance, all advice in relation to CQC inspections, health & safety issues, advice in relation to mental capacity issues, and Data Protection Act and information law advice including data sharing agreements.
- Additional services: specialist HR support package 'CapFix for GPs' which offers outsourced HR solutions, business support services for GPs via Capsticks Business Solutions, and governance advice from our specialist team.
MDDUS members will enjoy the following discounts on Capsticks' services:
- A five per cent discount for individual GPs and practice managers
- A 10 per cent discount for GP partnerships where an MDDUS Discount Practice Scheme is in place (this is available to GP partnerships where over 50 per cent of the GPs are MDDUS members)
- A 15 per cent discount is available to MDDUS registered GP federations.