Aiming to be the law firm of choice for organisations who work to make a difference, Capsticks has supported the healthcare sector for over 40 years.
Capsticks is one of the go-to advisers for primary care providers, offering a full range of services to help across all legal and commercial challenges faced by GPs, dentists and other primary care organisations:
- Establishing and providing ongoing support to Primary Care Networks: workforce models, commercial arrangements, corporate structuring, estate strategies and audits. We also advise on the latest Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service (DES) updates.
- Corporate and governance: Helping you every step of the way during incorporations, refinancing, mergers or acquisitions, as well as creating and updating robust partnership deeds, declarations of trust and expense sharing agreements.
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures, as well as disciplinary and redundancy procedures. Our all-encompassing expertise in healthcare means we can assist you with sector-wide issues such as the flexible deployment of staff. We have a team of HR specialists supporting practices to reduce sickness absence, conduct investigations and implement change management programmes.
- Information law: drafting data sharing and processing agreements and optimising information governance agreements. Learn more.
- Dispute resolution: Full-service support on all types of litigation, including cost-effective mediation.
- Real estate: All types of property work, including sales and leasebacks, grants of leases to third party occupiers within the practice, freehold purchases and all types of landlord and tenant law.
- CQC inspections and ratings: delivering successful outcomes by providing vital training sessions and challenging findings.
MDDUS members will enjoy the following discounts on Capsticks' services:
- A five per cent discount for individual GPs and practice managers
- A 10 per cent discount for GP partnerships where an MDDUS Discount Practice Scheme is in place (this is available to GP partnerships where over 50 per cent of the GPs are MDDUS members)
- A 15 per cent discount is available to MDDUS registered GP federations.
Visit Capsticks’ Primary Care page to learn more about their range of services, as well as accessing useful insights and registering for upcoming events.
The easiest way to contact the Capsticks MDDUS team is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.