MDDUS sells Mackintosh House

MDDUS has sold the building that formerly housed its Glasgow offices.

Mackintosh House on the corner of Bath Street and Blythswood Street served as MDDUS headquarters for around 30 years (and latterly the adjoining property at 167 Bath Street), up until the recent move to newly refurbished offices on nearby St Vincent Street.

The building dates to the 1830s and for a time (1900-1906) was home to the renowned architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh and his wife, the artist and designer Margaret Macdonald.

For registration, or any login issues, please visit our login page.