BOOK your place now on one of the new MDDUS training days taking place in Glasgow and London in February and March 2019.
Over an interactive day, the sessions, which run from 10am to 6pm, will focus on:
- Increasing awareness of why, where and how the most common medico-legal actions within GP practice arise.
- Examining the practice as a system interfacing with other systems, infrastructures and organisations.
- Reviewing key strategies which can maximise both 'proactive' and 'reactive' management of risk.
- Recognising and tackling barriers to achieving safe practice
- Creating a practice culture where patient safety systems and behaviours can thrive.
The training days are open to both MDDUS members (£135) and non-members (£196).
They take place in:
- Glasgow, February 5, 2019
- London, March 5, 2019
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. A certificate detailing five hours of verifiable CPD will be provided to all delegates.
This page was correct at the time of publication. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.