THIS conference on 11 April at BMA House, London will look at the "ins and outs" of private practice from the logistics of setting up a private practice for the first time, to making sure established practitioners are reaching their maximum potential in private practice.
For new entrants to the private sector, the conference will offer a chance to network with colleagues who have already established and run successful practices.
- Ms Clare Barton, assistant director of registration and revalidation, GMC, will give a presentation on revalidation of primary and secondary care clinicians
- Dr Sarah Jordan, GP, The Portobello Clinic, will advise GPs on how to set up as an independent GP
- Mr Michael Hall, senior IFA and competence manager, Pension Works will provide useful information on retirement planning to established practitioners.
As part of the programme you will have an opportunity to attend one of the following parallel sessions scheduled to take place during the afternoon:
- Setting up and developing your private practice – specialists
- Setting up and developing in private general practice
- Established practitioners.
To find out more and register, please click here
This page was correct at the time of publication. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.