This interactive Zoom course has been designed for any dentist to attend and focuses on key areas of professionalism which dentists encounter daily, both at work and in their private lives. The aim is for delegates to refresh themselves on their dento-legal and regulatory responsibilities, and explore the common areas in which dentists can find themselves in difficulty throughout their career.
The course leads delegates through the following topic areas via a mix of presentations and small group case discussion;
- Raising concerns about self and others
- Reflective practice
- Regulatory and legal duties of candour
- Personal conduct
- Personal and professional boundaries
This course has been accredited by NHS Education of Scotland for 2 CPD sessions/4.5 hours of verifiable CPD.
MDDUS dental member: £120
**To learn more or to book now.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.