Is your team thriving?
When you thrive, so does your team.
Join us for an interactive sessions which will:
- Explain why mental wellbeing is key for practice managers
- Examine individual definitions of wellbeing and resilience
- Explore how self-awareness is key to mental resilience
- Improve your confidence
- Develop your communication skills
- Teach new ways to enhance team resilience
The course will be delivered by Dr Karen Forshaw (GP) and Chrissie Mowbray (Physiotherapist, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist with CBT and NLP training), our training partners at Resilient Practice.
Visit www.resilientpractice.co.uk for examples of our tools and techniques.
A certificate detailing verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
Medical Group Scheme: £75
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.