This interactive workshop from our training partners at Resilient Practice is designed for doctors and dentists.
Are you thriving?
What if we told you that the power to achieve all your life goals lies with you?
Would you accept the challenge?
You have the power to build the personal resilience that is paramount for maintaining great mental wellbeing over the course of a long and satisfying career.
Join us for an exploration of what drives our responses and learn how to make them conscious:
- Challenge distorted thinking
- Balance your body chemistry
- Process your emotions
- Gain sovereignty over your actions
- Manifest your goals
Take away evidenced-based tools and techniques to weave throughout the day. These include meditations, mindfulness exercises, visualisation exercises, practical tools, reframing exercises, language tools and NLP techniques.
Visit www.resilientpractice.co.uk for examples of our tools and techniques.
Application has been made to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK for 3 CPD credits.
MDDUS medical member: £75
MDDUS dental member: £75
Primary Care Direct: £100
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.