Via a combination of presentation and group discussion the following aspects of building safe practice into delegation will be included:
- An understanding of the range of types of delegation
- An understanding of good practice and key management competencies relevant to safe and effective delegation
- A review of regulatory guidance and professional responsibilities in relation to:
o clinical and non-clinical delegation
o professional accountability and responsibility
- The importance of risk management, feedback and evaluation across the delegation process.
This course is led by Liz Price, Head of Training, CPD and Risk Advisory Services and Kay Louise Grant risk adviser at MDDUS.
Application has been made to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of the UK for 3 CPD credits
MDDUS Member: £70
Non-MDDUS Member: £105
Primary Care Direct delegate: £95
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.