This course will enable delegates to have the ability to handle patient complaints independently and will cover topics such as:
- The common causes of complaints in practice
- The responsibilities of admin teams in preventing and dealing with complaints and
- Complaint handling procedures including; timescales, early resolution and steps to escalation.
We will also explore the steps to take when dealing with face-to-face complaints offering handy tips on communication techniques that can help prevent and resolve complaints and achieve a positive outcome.’
This course is led by MDDUS risk adviser, Kay Grant.
Upon completion, a certificate detailing four hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
Fee for attending both sessions:
MDDUS Member: £75
MDDUS Member - second delegate: £40
Non-MDDUS Member: £100
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.