Are you thriving in general practice?
Join us for a unique, practical approach to cultivating your own wellbeing.
During this interactive workshop we will show you how a deep understanding of various concepts of self-awareness can hugely improve your mindset and increase your ability to thrive in all situations.
You will learn how to:
- Improve your communication and language skills
- Manage conflict
- Process complaints in a healthy way
- Reduce your stress levels
- Increase your motivation
- Retain your energy levels
- Avoid burnout
You will experience a variety of effective, accessible tools and techniques for boosting mental wellbeing, that can be easily woven into your working day. These include:
- Meditations with purpose
- Visualisation exercises
- Practical tools.
You will leave this course with a positive mindset and the skillset that you need to enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career.
After the course you will also receive a complimentary copy of ‘How to Rise – A Complete Resilience Manual’ and a digital companion workbook.
The course will be delivered by Dr Karen Forshaw (GP) and Chrissie Mowbray (Physiotherapist, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist with CBT and NLP training) our training partners at Resilient Practice. Visit the website for examples of some of their tools and techniques.
The course will be hosted by Kay Grant, risk adviser at MDDUS.
A certificate detailing 5 hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
MDDUS Member: £135
Non-MDDUS Member: £195
Primary Care Direct delegate: £180
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.