Content will explore common issues which contribute to risk in outpatient care, including factors associated with:
- The organisation, team and working environment
- The patient
- The interface with other providers
Case studies will be used to illustrate hazards within shared-decision-making, challenging patients, communication and record keeping.
This course is led by Annabelle MacGregor, Medical Adviser at MDDUS and Liz Price, Head of Training, CPD and Risk Advisory Services at MDDUS.
This course has been approved by the Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK for 3 CPD credits.
MDDUS Member: £85
Non-MDDUS Member: £120
Primary Care Direct delegate: £110
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.