The final part of this three part course encompasses guidance on actions to take after an incident to prevent or reduce the potential for recurrence. It also focusses attention on the effect of single or cumulative instances of conflict on individuals, including psychological harm. Content will include:
- Post incident considerations
- Incident review and de-brief
- Short, medium & long term reactions
- Recovering from an incident
- Managing patients responsible for serious incidents’
- Reporting and accounting for actions
- Learning from what happened
This course is led by MDDUS risk adviser, Alan Frame.
Upon completion, a certificate detailing 2 hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
MDDUS Member: £120
Non-MDDUS Member: £175
Primary Care Direct delegate: £150
**To book your place, please click here.
- Part one of this course - Primary interventions - takes place on 1 September
- Part two of this course - Secondary interventions - takes place on 8 September
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.