This interactive course comprises two, two hour sessions over consecutive weeks and is designed for administrative staff and receptionists in GP practice.
- Session one - 25 February 2021: In this first session delegates will cover the common causes of complaints in general practice, the responsibilities of admin teams in preventing and dealing with complaints and complaint handling procedures including; timescales, early resolution and steps to escalation.
- Session two - 4 March 2021: In this second session delegates will explore the steps to take when dealing with face-to-face complaints, procedures to follow when investigating and responding to complaints via breakout group discussion of case studies based on common complaints scenarios admin teams and receptionists are faced with.
This course is led by MDDUS risk adviser, Kay Grant.
Upon completion, a certificate detailing four hours of verifiable CPD will be provided by MDDUS to all attendees.
Fee for attending both sessions:
MDDUS Member: £65
MDDUS Member - second delegate: £35
Non-MDDUS Member: £85
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.