MDDUS are delighted to bring this interactive training day to Leeds in partnership with Primary Care Direct (PCD) and hosted by Capsticks LLP.
Practical workshop sessions throughout the day will focus on:
- Increasing awareness of why, where and how the most common medico-legal actions within GP practice arise.
- Examining the practice as a system interfacing with other systems, infrastructures and organisations.
- Reviewing key strategies which can maximise both 'proactive' and 'reactive' management of risk.
- Recognising and tackling barriers to achieving safe practice.
- Creating a practice culture where patient safety systems and behaviours can thrive.
Registration and coffee will be available from 09:00 with the course starting promptly at 09:30
The training day is open to both MDDUS members and non-members and is aimed at GPs and practice managers.VENUE: Capsticks, Toronto Square, Toronto Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
TIME: 09:15 - 16:30
COST: £45 (MDDUS or PCD member) / £55 (Non-member) – includes refreshments and a buffet lunch.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST EARLY BOOKING INFORMATION.
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. A certificate detailing 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD will be provided to all delegates.