And with our experienced teams of dental and legal advisers, MDDUS have helped thousands of practices to manage and avoid some of the most common pitfalls.
Find out how you can minimise your practice’s risks in these key areas at the MDDUS Dental Risks Training Day.
A range of experts will be on hand to deliver an informative, engaging and intensive day of workshops covering topics including:
- GDC fitness to practise proceedings – how to cut your risk of being investigated
- How to manage and avoid complaints and claims
- Safe use of social media (personal and practice)
- Common employment law pitfalls (including dealing with absence and disciplinary procedures)
- Financial risks (the common pitfalls).
Booking and feedback
The training day is open to both MDDUS members and non-members and is aimed at dental practitioners. To book a place, or to find out more information, including a copy of the full programme, email email@example.com