Update 18/06/20 - For all members in England AND Scotland, please read the latest information here.
Following government guidance on dental practices in England being able to recommence dental procedures, MDDUS are seeking to re-instate dental memberships for all of our affected members returning to practice from, or following, the 8th of June 2020.
For those dental members returning to practice, to provide us with an update on your proposed working pattern you can:
1. Login to your membership portal through our website at https://www.mddus.com/account/login using your registered email address and your password. Once logged in you can provide us an update on your weekly sessions:
• You can do so by clicking into “Subscriptions”
• Click on the green “Update” button
• Click on “Change Sessions” or “Change Hours”
• Click on “Edit”
• Enter your new weekly sessions and start date (Note, one session is generally a half day in dental practice)
• Click on “Update”
• And finally click on “Confirm”
• Your updated certificate of membership will be available through the “Membership Certificates” section immediately.
a) If you have not registered for online access previously you can do so at https://www.mddus.com/account/existing-member-registration using your email address;
b) If you have forgotten your password to login you can request a reset at https://www.mddus.com/account/forgotten-password.
2. Email MDDUS’s membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number or GDC number and an outline of your proposed working pattern.
3. Contact the membership team on 0333 043 0000 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Please note, our telephone lines are busier than usual during this time, we would be grateful to all members to attempt one of the above options initially.
Those dental members working outside of England or those who are not yet planning a return to practice need take no action at this stage. Once the devolved governments make any further announcements regarding a return to practice, we will contact members.