BOOK your place now on one of the new MDDUS training days taking place in London and Glasgow in June and August 2019.
Over an interactive day, the sessions, which run from 10am to 4pm, will focus on:
- Increasing awareness of why, where and how the most common medico-legal actions within GP practice arise.
- Examining the practice as a system interfacing with other systems, infrastructures and organisations.
- Reviewing key strategies which can maximise both 'proactive' and 'reactive' management of risk.
- Recognising and tackling barriers to achieving safe practice
- Creating a practice culture where patient safety systems and behaviours can thrive.
The training days are open to both MDDUS members (£135) and non-members (£195). Book one full-price place and save £10 on a second place for a colleague within your MDDUS member practice
They take place in:
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. A certificate detailing five hours of verifiable CPD will be provided to all delegates.