THIS one-day conference on Friday 23 March for all levels of experience will cover the essentials of working competently as an expert witness.
There will be a charge of £140.00 (+VAT) for BMA members. The conference will take place at the British Medical Association, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JP. The conference will commence at 10.00am and will close at approximately 16.45pm.
With a programme designed to ensure you hear the latest views from medico-legal experts, have the chance to get your questions answered and develop your network, the conference will include:
- Dr Michael Fertleman, Consultant physician and barrister, will give a unique perspective on dos and don’ts of a medico-legal report
- Mr Giles Eyre, Barrister from 9 Gough Square, will be discussing communication skills for experts
- Ms Karen Harrold of the Crown Prosecution Service will give a coroner’s perspective
- Dr Itiel Dror, Principal Consultant, Cognitive Consultants International Ltd will explain cognitive bias in medico-legal reports
- Mr Michael Williams, Barrister from 2 Bedford Row will be addressing the subject of giving evidence in court
To find out more and register, please click here