MDDUS members can now build their knowledge of dental complaints handling with a new interactive module from our Risk Management team.
Aimed at dentists and practice managers, the module is CPD-verified and offers a wide range of information and advice on best practice.
It takes around 45 minutes to complete and covers:
- the common reasons patients complain
- the requirements in relation to handling complaints
- professional guidance on acting on patient concerns
- how you can review your own practice processes, roles and responsibilities in relation to complaints
- how you might investigate and respond effectively
- strategies to minimise complaints in dental practice.
Members can login using their surname and MDDUS membership number. Find out more on the Interactive modules page