It is important for leaders to understand the complexity and challenges within their own teams/organisations in relation to the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) agenda.
Further, inclusive leadership in its broadest sense has been shown to ensure the development of supportive, more integrated teams, which support resilience and promote safety behaviours.
Via a mix of presentation and group discussion, this Zoom course will:
- explore the behavioural science relevant to ED&I, and inclusiveness in general
- provide an overview of the leadership behaviours, culture and processes/decision-making that contribute to the development of inclusive environments
- allow review of the elements important to include within a transformation plan which means exploration of:
o strategies for creating inclusive environments
o holding inclusive conversations
o encouraging team collaboration and integration
o creating psychological safety.
This course is led by Liz Price, Head of Training, CPD and Risk Advisory Services at MDDUS.
Application has been made to the Royal College of Physicians for CPD accreditation.
MDDUS Member: £70
Non-MDDUS Member: £105
Primary Care Direct delegate: £95
**To book your place, please click here.
To take part in this workshop:
- You must be able to access and join a Zoom meeting from whatever device you choose to use.
- Participants require a PC or laptop which has either a webcam and microphone integrated (or attached). Alternatively delegates can use a tablet/phone (although some functionality may be unavailable and you may not be able to see all delegates).
- Participants must be willing to share their names and webcam with other participants whilst attending the workshop.
- The Training & CPD team at MDDUS will email you joining instructions to attend the course of your choice a few days before the event.