This interactive training day will focus on:
- Increasing awareness of why, where and how the most common medicolegal actions within GP practice arise.
- Examining the practice as a system interfacing with other systems, infrastructures and organisations.
- Reviewing key strategies which can maximise both 'proactive' and 'reactive' management of risk.
- Recognising and tackling barriers to achieving safe practice
- Creating a practice culture where patient safety systems and behaviours can thrive.
Registration and coffee will be available from 09:30 with the course starting promptly at 10:00
The training day is open to both MDDUS members and non-members and is aimed at GPs and practice managers within GP practice.VENUE: MDDUS, Mackintosh House, 120 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 4EA
TIME: 10:00 - 16:00
COST: £135 (MDDUS member. Book one full-price place and save £10 on a second place for a colleague within your MDDUS member practice) / £195 (Non-member) – includes refreshments and a buffet lunch.
To find out more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. A certificate detailing five hours of verifiable CPD will be provided to all delegates.